• Voted 'Editor's Choice' - January 2015
• 416mm in length x 21mm wide x 50mm high
• Resolution : 0.1° | Measuring Accuracy : 0.2° | Measuring Range : 0 +/-90°
• Clear digital LCD display
• Features two conventional vials set across and along the level
• Measure inclines in millimetres per metre and angles in both planes
• Screen flips readout according to the side resting on the work
Bringing spirit levels into the 21st Century, this digital offering not only shows you whether something is level or not, it also measures the angle it is set at. Two vials are set across and along the level allowing it to be used in the conventional way. Switch the digital LCD screen on, which features a blue backlight, and you can measure inclines in millimetres per metre, angles in both planes and the screen will even flip the read out depending on which of its long sides are resting on the work.
I have found this very useful. I am renovating some old buildings that are constructed in a variety of ways(!), none of the angles are regular and it is really useful to be able to obtain a "ball park" figure when setting up some of the jobs I have had to do. Very easy to calibrate, in general a good buy in my view.
Written By:Lance Walsh-norman
very happy with item, works well not to big and a great price A++
Written By:James Kay
Works well, the traditional bubbles give you a second opinion when using the digital tech so you can see where you're out. Not too big so it fits nicely into my tool bag. I'd definitely recommend it.