• Designed for measuring and transferring angles
• Used for first and second fix joinery
• Two vials operate as a standard spirit level
• Measuring precision of +/- 0.5 degrees
• Hold function to record and transfer angles
• Reads angles from 0 to 225 degrees
This digital spirit level allows for precision angle measurement for layout work and as a setup tool for setting mitre and bevel angles. It is perfect for transfer angle applications such as mitred trim work, crown moulding, roof slopes and wall corners. It is commonly used for measuring the angle inside and outside of wall corners for the precise and tight fitting of mouldings, dados, skirting and rails. It measures angles in any plane with 0.1 degree resolution for extreme accuracy and repeatability. A large easy to read LCD display reads angles from 0 to 225 degrees and the angle can be held at any point.