• Designed for setting router cutter and saw blade cutting heights and depths
• 4 x times the accuracy of other read-outs
• Measures heights up to 83mm
• Measures depth up to 50mm
• Magnetic feet for fast one handed operation
This digital depth gauge tool has been designed specifically for woodworkers to set saw blade and router bit height as well as the distance from a router fence to the bit. A large easy to view LCD display reads in inches, fractions or millimetres. Precise accuracy can be achieved as millimetres are displayed in 0.1mm increments, decimal inches are displayed in .002" increments and fractions are displayed using Precise Fraction Technology which gives you four times the accuracy of other fractional readouts. The steel locking rule allows for repeat settings and features both a metric and an imperial scale.