• Clear digital LCD display with back light
• Features two conventional vials set across and along the 800mm level
• Measure inclines in millimetres per metre and angles in both planes
• Screen flips readout according to the side resting on the work
• Hold function for noting and transferring measurements
This is the latest advancement in angle sensor technology and is designed to self calibrate if ever dropped by accident. This 800mm long x 25mm wide digital level not only shows you whether something is level or not, it also measures the angle it is set at. Two vials are set across and along the level allowing it to be used in the conventional way. Switch the digital LCD screen on, which features a blue backlight, and you can measure inclines in millimetres per metre, angles in both planes and the screen will even flip the read out depending on which of its long sides are resting on the work.