X-Pro Pull System Tile Cutter 80cm - 100% Aluminium
Rutlands Part No. DK6774
• The world's finest manual tile cutter made in Italy
• Easy to use pull style system with smooth sliding handle mechanism
• 100% aluminium base and back scale make it durable and lightweight
• Make precise straight and diagonal cuts in one smooth operation
• 800mm operating length is ideal for cutting large size tiles
• Watch the video - you'll be impressed!
Made from the finest quality European materials, this pull system style tile cutter was both designed and manufactured in Italy, the home of tile cutting and the leading authority in the manufacturing of tile cutters. Mounted with a stainless steel carriage system with an interchangeable bushing that not only gives the cutter a professional look and a robust construction, but also gives the cutter a smooth sliding handle mechanism, its 100% aluminium base and back scale make it the most durable cutter on the market. Also, the aluminium design makes it lightweight and therefore easy to transport and pack away, ready for your next job.
Easy to use, your tiles can be cut in both a straight and diagonal fashion in one smooth operation. Simply line your tile up to the desired size and angle and pull the wheel across the tile. This scores the tile and then the handle, designed to adapt automatically to any thickness of tile, can be clamped down, giving an even, precise cut. The metric back scale, which can be quickly set up and detached, features two different coloured scales: a black scale to show measurements on straight cuts and also a red scale to show measurements when cutting diagonally for further precision.