• Ideal for grinding, sharpening, drilling and polishing
• Used by model makers, jewellers and hobbyists
• Quiet running variable speed motor
• Supplied with a flexi drive shaft and an accessory pack
• Free standing compact body that is virtually vibration free
This mini bench grinder is designed to sharpen knives and tools, polish jewellery, grind metal, drill holes and deburr edges. It is powered by a 100 watt quiet running motor that has variable speed control from 3000 to 9000rpm. You simply rotate the dial at the front of the machine to vary the speed to suit your application.
It comes fitted with two 50mm diameter grinding wheels and tilting tool rests with eye guards. By removing the protective cap on the end the drive shaft you can attach the tapered mandrel that allows you to fit a number of supplied accessories including polishing mops, wire wheels, felt wheels, brass brushes etc. In use the grinder is rock solid and virtually vibration free. The flexi drive shaft further enhances this mini bench grinder as it allows you to reach and work on varying sizes of workpiece without restrictions.