• Wet and dry vacuum cleaner with 50 litre stainless steel drum
• Powerful 1400 watt low noise motor for fast and efficient vacuuming
• Converts in seconds from suction to blow mode for cleaning down the work bench
• Ideal for use in workshops, garages, joiners shops, factories and around the home
• For vacuuming dust, debris, shavings and liquids
• Complete with 5 metres of cable, suction hose and an array of tubes, nozzles and fittings
• Mounted on a mobile base with two large and two small rotary castors
This 50 litre capacity wet and dry vacuum represents exceptional value for money. The main drum of the vacuum is made from solid stainless steel that will not corrode or rust and its extra large capacity of 50 litres means that you will spend less time emptying it than most other vacuums. Favoured by joiners and general tradesmen it will collect both dry materials and liquids. When collecting liquids the in-built float switches the motor off when the drum has reached its collection capacity. An additional hose is fitted to the base of the drum to allow for the liquids to drain away immedietly in the event of clearing a flood.
I purchased this item in July 2015 and have used it extensively in my workshop in conjunction with Dust Deputy (DK6766) a great combination. It works very well, the only criticism I have is the hose provided doesn't fit the blowing port which is a bit odd, otherwise it's another great product from RUTLANDS. Oh I see the price has been reduced since my purchase an even greater deal.
Written By:Mr J.T
A good large capacity vacuum that has strong suction power. Like the blow facility for pushing all the dust on my shop floor into one corner before vacuuming. Safes time - definitely recommend - very good quality cleaner at a very sensible price.
Written By:K Arther
I bought this vacuum along with a stepped adaptor for hooking it up to my router table and saw bench. Works like a dream and has great suction power. Really helps with the router table as it removes the dust quickly and you can see the cut your routing. Great for cleaning up the workshop after a hard days woodworking.
Written By:James F
I an very impressed with my new vacuum. I use it daily to clean up the workshop and at weekends to clean the van and the wife's car. The large drum saves having to empty it on a regular basis. It is very well made and comes with all the attachments I need. Very stable when pulling it around the workshop.