Micro Screwdriver & Socket Set
• Contains 3 premium driving tools
• 1/4" drive mini ratchet, 1/4" hex hand ratchet screwdriver and 1/4" and 5/16" bit holder
• Supplied with 37 sockets and bits
• 5 metric sockets, 15 screwdriver bits, 8 allen bits and 9 torx bits
• Colour rings on the shanks of the bits for ease of identification
• Made from hardened tool steel for long life
• Perfect for hand screwdriving or with cordless drill drivers
This is a premium performance mini driving kit that has been designed for the discerning tool user, electrician, plumber and joiner. The three main driving tools are precision made and incorporate a 1/4" reversible mini ratchet for use with the 5 metric sockets, a reversible rachet mechanism hand-driver for use with the 1/4" hex shank bits and a sleeved magnetised bit holder which accepts both 1/4" and 5/16" hex screwdriver, allen and torx bits.
Manufactured from hardened tool steel the bits positively and precisely grip fixings without the risk of rounding off or causing damage to the fixing or bit. This kit is ideal for general assembly and repair work, standard screwdriving using a cordless drill or for hand driving fixings in tight or awkward locations. All supplied in a presentation storage case measuring 90mm x 120mm. Highly recommended by Rutlands.
Phillips Bit Sizes: PH000, PH00, PH0, PH1, PH2
Pozi Bit sizes: PZ0, PZ1 , PZ1 , PZ2
Flat Bit Sizes: 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 6.0mm
Hex Bit Sizes: 0.9mm, 1.3mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 6.0mm
Torx Bit Sizes: T-6, T-7, T-8, T-9, T-10, T-15, T-20, T-25, T-30
Socket Sizes: 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm.
Note: the mini rachet has now been enhanced and is now made from a solid aluminium casting. ©
- Write Review
For more information please select an option below
Choose your delivery destination