• Ideal for making quick, strong pocket hole joints
• Portable baseless design is perfect for taking on site
• Durable ABS plastic and CNC machined aluminium components
• Built in scale for common board thicknesses 1/2", 3/4", 1" and 1 1/2"
• HSS stepped drill bit makes light work of all soft and hardwoods
• Supplied with 60x T20 self-tapping torx screws and 10x pocket hole plugs
This portable pocket hole kit is perfect for all hobbyist and professional applications. It will create strong, neat joints on workpieces 1/2" (12mm) to 1 1/2" (38mm) thick and can be used to strengthen and restore joints without dismantling them. Its baseless design allows for quick and easy alignment and the magnetic frame means you can clamp the jig ready to use in seconds.
The jig has a built in scale for common board thicknesses 1/2", 3/4", 1" and 1 1/2", plus their metric equivalents 12mm, 19mm, 27mm and 38mm. The underside of the jig has another scale where you can align the depth stop onto the stepped drill bit. The vertical sides of the jig are etched with imperial and metric rulers.
The aluminium drill guides and the 3/8" (9.5mm) HSS stepped drill bit are CNC machined, resulting in greater accuracy than most jigs on the market. The kit also includes a quick-change magnetised bit holder, meaning you can interchange the drill bit and the driver bit seamlessly. The 1/4" shank driver bit and supplied screws are T20 torx bits, favoured by cabinet makers worldwide to eliminate the risk of rounding the screw head.