• Custom build your own jigs and make them perfectly square with zero side-play
• Fits into any standard 3/4" x 3/8" T-track, ShopSmith or General 350 track sections
• Easily mounted onto the underside of your jigs using top down installation
• Designed in the USA by one of the leading authorities in router and table saw accessories
• Supplied in a pack of 2 x mitre bars and 2 x mitre stops
Custom build your own perfectly square jigs using the new Zeroplay® mitre bars and stops, which instantly fill the full width of any industry standard 3/4" mitre bars, ShopSmith or General 350 track sections. With just one touch, these mitre guides expand to the full width of the internal track channel without split screws, giving zero side-play.
The mitre bars can be quickly and easily mounted to your custom jig with a top down installation, making them perfectly square to the cutting edge of you table saw blade or router cutter. Once installed, simply enter the jig into your track and the Zeroplay® mitre bars will fill to the exact size of the internal channel for absolute precision whilst guiding your workpiece.
Smaller in length, the mitre stops feature the same top down installation mounting holes as the mitre bars, allowing for quick installation of different accessories such as clamps, stops and knobs. These mitre stops can be used to build custom hold-downs for T-track mitre slots, locking different jigs in position and using two stops can give an A and B anchor point for slotting.