Our guide below will provide all the help you need to place your order online.
- Choose your destination from the drop down menu Choose Destination.
- Select the product you want to buy.
- Select a size (if applicable) from the drop down box.
- Input the quantity you want to buy and then click 'Add to Basket'.
- Once you have finished shopping, click on 'Basket'.
- In the Basket screen you can view the shipping charges and if required amend your order before 'Proceeding to Checkout'.
- To register as an existing customer please enter your email and password in the 'Returning Customer' box.
- To register as a new customer you will need to register your details in the 'New Customer' box.
- Once you are logged in as a new or returning customer, you will need to confirm your delivery choice and proceed to 'Payment'.
- Enter your payment details and click 'Process Payment'.
- An email acknowledgement will be sent to your registered email address.
Cancel or Amend an Order
Once an order has been placed and is in our system we can no longer amend or cancel the order. When the goods arrive please return the goods, along with a copy of the invoice, stating unwanted goods. This should be within 30 days of receiving your order and the goods must be unused and in the original packaging. Please return to: Rutlands Limited, Rutland House, Deepdale Buisness Park, Ashford Road, Bakewell, Derbyshire DE45 1GT
Track Your Order
- To track the status of your orders simply sign in to My Account using your email address and password.
- Order Processing means that the order could be at any point between the warehouse and despatch (please note that we can not change your order once it is processed)
- Despatched means your order has left our warehouse. You will receive an email confirming despatch. Dependant on the courier you will receive a tracking number that will link you to the couriers website to allow you to track your order.
- Cancelled means that your order has been cancelled either by you or us.
Please note: Tracking information will only be available from the evening of despatch.
In the Returning Customer box enter your email address that you registered with and then click 'Forgotten Password'. We will send you an email detailing your password.
Using Offer Codes
Offer codes must be entered at the basket to claim your promotional discount or offer.
Only one promotional offer code can be redeemed against any one order and will not be valid if used in combination with any other offer codes.
Please note: that offer codes may be subject to a minimum order spend value.
Our e-Gift vouchers are a great present for all your friends and family. Available in any value from £5 to £500 and sent with your personal message. Click here to go to the e-Gift Voucher order page.
Sold Out Items
If you wish to be notified by email on the day that a sold out product comes back in to stock simply click the email when back in stock button on the product page and add your email address. As soon as the sold out product comes back into stock you will receive and email informing you that the product is now available to order.
Updating Your Details
Simply sign into My Account using your email address and password. You have options to edit or change:
- Email address
- Billing address
- Delivery addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email club subscription