Prices & Payment
We accept the following:
- Credit and debit cards: Mastercard / Visa / Maestro / Delta
- Rutlands e-Gift Vouchers
- Bank Transfer by BACS or Chaps
Bank Account Name: Rutlands Ltd
Account Number: 10138122
Sort Code: 160008
We do not accept Bank Transfer payments for overseas orders
We do not accept cheques
Important Payment Information
- For BACS, e-Gift voucher and PayPal orders, payment is taken in full when you place your order. For credit and debit card orders, payment is taken at the time of despatch. If goods are sold out, credit and debit card orders will not be charged until they are back in stock and despatched from our warehouse.
- If your card has been refused please contact your card issuer for details on why your card was refused.
For increased security we now operate 3D Secure in the form of MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa. 3D Secure technology was introduced by Visa and MasterCard to offer you the benefit of additional security when using your credit and debit cards online.
What is Verified by Visa?
Verified by Visa is the latest fraud prevention initiative launched by the card schemes as a more secure method for authenticating the cardholder at the time of the transaction. This gives you an additional layer of online shopping security.
- When you use your Visa card to purchase a product you will be asked by your card issuer to register your own personal password. This password is never shared with any merchant.
- Whenever you pay online at a participating online shop with your Visa card, a pop up box will appear and you simply enter your personal password. Within seconds, your card issuer confirms it and allows your purchase to be completed.
- You're protected whenever you make an online payment with your Visa card at more than 300000 web sites across Europe.
What is MasterCard SecureCode?
MasterCard SecureCode is a private password for your MasterCard account that gives you an additional layer of online shopping security by authenticating the cardholder at the time of the transaction.
- When you use your MasterCard card to purchase a product you will be asked by your card issuer to register your own personal password. This password is never shared with any merchant.
- Whenever you pay online at a participating online shop with your MasterCard, a pop up box will appear and you simply enter your personal password. Within seconds, your card issuer confirms it and allows your purchase to be completed.
- More than 575,000 online retailers support transactions made with MasterCard SecureCode.
Vat & Duty
All orders will be subject to VAT at the current UK rate.
If you would like VAT deducting from the invoice then you must fall into one of the following categories:
EU Customers with a VAT number (Excludes United Kingdom)
If you would like the goods shipped without having to pay VAT you must provide us with your current VAT information on a company letterhead detailing:
- Company Name
- Company VAT Number
- Invoice Address
Rutlands Ltd will verify this information and once verified your account details will be set to VAT exempt.
Non EU Customers
Orders shipped directly outside of the EU will be invoiced exclusive of VAT.
You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which may be charged once the shipment reaches your country.
For charge details we recommend that you consult your local customs authorities.
Payment is made in Pounds Sterling. Your credit card providers or your bank will determine the exchange rate.
Payment will be taken at the time of despatch of the goods.