Heat Gun with Temperature Control & 3 Fan Settings
Rutlands Part No. DK7085
• Three fan settings that control the speed of the heat
• Ten adjustable heat settings up to 600 degrees C
• Used for many different applications on a wide variety of materials
• In built over-heat protection to ensure motor longevity
• Soft grip handle is comfortable to use over long periods
• Used on softwoods, hardwoods, ferrous and non ferrous metals and plastics
This is a premium performance, premium quality heat gun that should not be compared with budget guns. The gun has three fan settings that control the speed of the heat and each of the three fan settings then has ten adjustable heat settings ranging from 50 degrees C to 600 degrees C at air flow rates from 250 litres per minute to 500 litres per minute. This allows for the heat gun to be used for many different applications on varied materials. With this control the gun can be used on softwoods, hardwoods, ferrous and non ferrous metals and plastics without causing long term damage to the workpiece.
I have previously had a Dewalt and a Bosch heat gun and paid significantly more than I did for this one. This is the best I have had so far simply because I can set the heat temperature and set the blower temperature. I can reduce the heat when removing water based finishes and power up when removing oil based finishes. I even removed some bitumen that I thought would be impossible to get rid of.